At Pratuksha Foundation, has Technologically supported Donation platform that allows Donor to connect transparently to Credible “Not For Profit” Organisations:
WHY Pratuksha Foundation SOCIAL FOUNDATION ?
- Most of these non-profits do not have capacity to raise funds by spreading awareness about their causes and Pratuksha work.
- Mostly Donors don’t know where exactly their donation are been used.
- Technology can be used to solve these problems.
Working Model – Donation
- Individual Donors
- Social Impact Institutions / Foundations
- Company CSR
- Teacher’s Training
- Vocational Training
- Digitization of Schools
- Pre-School Moderdenization
- O & M of Schools
Ways of Fund Raising
- Donations – from Corporate & Funding Agencies
- Online Donations
- Offline Donations
- Funds from Government under different schemes
- Payroll Giving Program
- Charity Events
- Retail Funding
- Events in Companies
- Donation Boxes in Hotels
- School Students for Fund Raising
- Online Crowd Funding – Individuals / HNI Families
Technology Solution in Education
- Pratuksha Foundation Partners are using Technology for School Management and running it Professionally.
- Pratuksha Foundation has Technology Solution can be used for Successful and Efficient Pre-School Management.
- This Technology Solution can be used for Successful and Efficient Pre-School and School Management.
- Most of the Govt./ CSR Supported Pre-School and School from Semi- Urban / Rural areas can be benefited with this.
Pratuksha Foundation Partners are ready to take-over / guide for the Management of Schools / Pre-schools.
- Infrastructure Enhancement
- Technology in Pedagogy
- Scripted Curriculum in local language for Teachers
- Digital Classrooms
- Improved Assessment Techniques for students
- Standardized mid-day meal for students
- Usage of Technology for Monitoring and Evaluation
- Adequate Safety Measures for students & staff
Impact Assessment & Research
- To make an assessment of the extent up to which the scheme has been successful in delivering the desired benefits to the Target Group, in specific and Society, at large
- To examine the existing procedure of service delivery and analyse scope of improvement
- Learning from socio-economic characteristics
- Integrating learning and developments in technology to devise better mechanism for better service to insure better impact
- Primary Source of Data
- Personal Interviews of beneficiaries / implementation agencies
- Interviews of Govt. Officers and other Stake holders
- Secondary Source of Datas
- Various Economic surveys, Ministry and Planning Commission data, Online bulletins published by various authorities, journals, articles, newspapers etc.
- Study of Research Documents for suggestions
Technology Partner For Non-Profits
- Most of Non-profits are not tech-savy.
- Biggest reason is the cost involved in using latest technology
- Impact Analysis, Documentation and Submission of report to Donor are major task which can be solved with Technology
- Donor can see the online progress of supported work with the help of Technology
- Pratuksha Foundation Social Foundation will Partner with Non- profits for Technology Solutions